Main Office: 801-402-9050
Office Hours: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
Office Manager: Susan Spencer
The mission of Farmington High School is to provide students with a purposeful, personalized, and preparatory education which will allow them to be successful in their chosen career field and postsecondary settings.
- This school employs individuals holding an LEA-specific educator license, license areas, and/or endorsements
- The following designations or levels apply to educator licenses, license areas (i.e.-elementary, secondary, special education), and content endorsements (i.e.-mathematics, music, Spanish, social studies):
- Professional: The educator has completed an educator preparation program that includes content and pedagogical knowledge. This program may have been completed at a university or in an alternate pathway that was supported by school districts/charters and the Utah State Board of Education.
- Associate: The educator is currently completing an educator preparation program, but has not yet completed all requirements for a Professional Educator License, license area, or endorsement. The educator is enrolled in a university-based or Local Education Agency (LEA)-based program. When the educator completes the program, they will have a professional level.
- LEA-Specific: The educator has not completed an educator preparation and is not currently enrolled in one
- As of 4/5/2021, this school employs educators with the following types of licensure:
- Professional License - 92%
- Associate License - 1%
- LEA-specific License - 7%
- Not USBE Qualified - 0%
- Individual educator credentials are public information and may be found here: https://cactus.schools.utah.gov/PersonSearch