Junior High

High School


Farmington Student Checklist

Click Here to Sign Up

Create a pin and fill out your fafsa

Need help? Click here for resources

Click here for a helpful worksheet




Click Here to Request Transcripts

All transcript requests made during the week of UCAW will be FREE (for Utah schools only)! If you need to request transcripts for out-of-state schools, please click the link on the counseling center website, or see our Registrar.

If you did not select schools to have your score sent to when you took the ACT, you may need to send your scores directly to the school from ACT. To do so you will need to log in to ACTStudent.org and request for your transcripts to be sent. If you have not logged in before, you will need your ACT ID from your test. You can find this on your score report. If you do not have it, you can request your ACT ID from the counseling center.

You will need to do this to collect a ticket at the end of your session. If you plan to attend more sessions throughout the week, fill out the survey with the applications you plan to finish by the end of the week.