Instructions and Checklist for Continuing Students
(Students who are currently attending school in the Davis District)
Step 1 - Required Documentation
1. Student Information Form – This form must be printed, signed, and returned to the school each year (even if there are no changes to be made). To access the form, log into your myDSD guardian account. Select your student, then select “view reports.” The Student Information Form is located under the blue student information section. Please print both pages, make any corrections/changes, sign, and mail or drop off the form to Farmington High School (548 W. Glovers Lane, Farmington UT 84025).
2. Farmington High School Policy Acknowledgement Form – Signed electronically by both guardians and students through myDSD. School policies can be reviewed in the student handbook.
3. Technology Acceptable Use Agreement – Signed electronically through myDSD.
Step 2 – Pay all Fees
· All fees can be paid through myDSD or at the Farmington High School main office. To pay fees online, log into your myDSD guardian account. Select “Payments” at the top of the screen and select “Pay for fees/lunch.” You will have the option to pay for both required and optional fees.
· Optional fees will include a Yearbook, Parking Permit, and PTSA Dues.