Scholar and Academic Recognition
GRADUATION HONORS PROGRAM
Requirements (for Honors/Order of the Phoenix/Spirit of the Phoenix):
1. Students must be enrolled as a full time Farmington Student or FHS student with part time at DATC
2. Students must fill out application to get award—Applications will be due at the beginning of May.
Students will have the opportunity to apply to be awarded ONE honor cord for graduation
1. The Graduation Honors application is a one-page application. Students can pick up an application in the counseling center, the office, or from the graduation chair beginning 1 week after 3rd term ends.
2. The class requirements could be a combination of the classes as well. For example: a student with a 3.8 GPA who takes 3 AP classes, 4 CE classes, and has completed 400 hours of a DATC certification would qualify for Magna Cum Laude.
3. Applications will be due the first week of May.
Honors Application Options
1. Honors (White Cord)
3.6 Cumulative GPA OR higher
NO Course Requirement
2. Cum Laude (Silver Cord)
3.6-3.799 Cumulative GPA
4 AP/Honors OR 8 CE courses OR 900 hours DATC
3. Magna Cum Laude (Teal Cord)
3.8-3.999 Cumulative GPA
6 AP/Honors OR 12 CE courses OR 1200 Hours DATC
4. Summa Cum Laude (Multi Colored Cord- Teal, Silver, and black)
4.0 Cumulative GPA
6 AP/Honors OR 12 CE Courses OR 1200 hours DATC